Monday, February 21, 2011

A few more deals

I promise to get back to normal blogging soon but I just had to share a few more of the great deals I found this week!

Tim and I headed to the outlet malls this weekend to check out Carter's end of season clearance. They had their footed fleece pajamas on clearance for $3.99 with an additional 20% off making them just over $3. Then I had a coupon for an additional 20% off my total purchase. Needless to say Nolan has a bunch of PJ's waiting for next fall/winter!

We continued on down the shops and decided to stop in at Stride Rite even though Nol doesn't quite need new shows yet. Of course I found something anyways. I picked out a cute pair of sandals on clearance for $12. AT the register, however, they rang up as only $6. The cashier then told us that any of the clearance or yellow tag shoes were an additional half off. I ran back through the store and checked everything out again. In the end Nolan got 4 pairs of shoes for a total of $35! Besides the sandals they are all larger sizes and he'll grow in to them. I'd post a picture but they are stacked away in the closet and I'm not waking the poor sleeping Nolan to grab them, maybe tomorrow I'll update this!

I ended the weekend with a Monday morning Publix shopping trip. After getting to organize my coupons a bit more I found I wasn't too thorough last week so I had to do a second trip during the same sale period. All told I spent $29. Here are the goodies. I'm definitely starting to get a nice stash of great items (...and no we don't eat Chef Boyardee or frozen meals all the time you just have to buy when things are on sale!).

6 Voila meals
2 Wanchai Chinese meals
2 jars Bertolli Pasta sauce
4 Gerber graduates  meals
1 Marie Callendars Oven Bake meal (family size)
1 Michael Angelo's single serving meat lasagna
2 packs of mentos
5 cans of Chef Boyardee (whole wheat)
1 pkg. Armour turkey meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment