Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Big Star Reward Chart

I've been looking at reward charts for behavior modification and everyday life. I was chosen to test out a My Big Star Reward Chart which is geared towards little ones 12 months and older. It was perfect for Carter!!



Upon first seeing it, I like the simplicity. Carter is almost 2 so this is our first attempt at rewarding good behavior so I needed it to be something he'd understand and enjoy. It allows you to pick daily behaviors or chores they get rewarded with vibrant fun stickers as they complete. Some of our favorites included sharing and eating our food. Two things we work on. Too bad there isn't a "I practiced not screaming a million times today" sticker!! If your behavior isn't one of the pre-printed stickers there is room to make your own and write/draw it in.


It's not a miracle worker but it's a fun way to help little brother start to feel like a big boy and earn some rewards like brother. We plan to keep using it and see how it grows with him as he approaches his second birthday and beyond! If your little one is slightly older, they make great charts geared for the bigger kids too.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment