Thursday, August 20, 2015

Borolux Pie Dish Review

I make most of our meals myself and love baking so I jumped at the chance to try out Borolux Borosilicate shatter proof bakeware. I started with their pie dish and was pleasantly surprised. When it arrived from Amazon, it was heavy and very thick. It felt really sturdy and I was excited to bake some brownies in it. 

In case you're wondering the brownies were quite good. 

I own regular glass baking dishes and they do not feel as thick or sturdy as these Borolux products. As for the shatter proof qualities, we'll see! They've held up well so far and each dish has been used numerous times. The decorative edges around the pie dish give it a nice classy touch that makes it feel a little like the nostalgic bakeware I'm always on the lookout for at estate sales and thrift stores. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a Borolux product next time I'm in the market for baking dishes!!



I received this product in order to facilitate an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment