Monday, November 9, 2015

Meal Plan Monday

Need some dinner ideas? Here is our plan for the work week.

Monday
     - Asian Pork Soup with noodles

Tuesday
     - Taco Tuesday with refried beans

Wednesday
     - Vegetable Korma over rice with homemade Naan

Thursday
     - Lasagna Soup 
     I put this on our meal board as "Italian Soup" because years ago I made a "white chicken lasagna" and labelled it as lasagna and my hubby, whose favorite dish is lasagna was so disappointed it wasn't the regular kind. Now I only use the word lasagna for our regular version!!

Friday
     - Chicken Pot Pie
       for an easy version frozen mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and Pillsbury ready made pie crust over a casserole dish gets you a tasty meal without much effort. I usually make our sauce from scratch but we'll be using the ready made crust this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment