Sunday, July 20, 2014

Best Beach Bag Ever!!

I have been scouring the internet looking for a cool beach bag. Friends carry large wagons and such but that is such a hassle to me. I want something that doesn't get full of sand and is organized enough to carry lots for each kiddo and for me! I found Saltwater Canvas on Amazon and thought this might be the perfect bag. They were awesome enough to send me a bag to review. It's everything I thought it would be.

The straps are thick (doubled polypropylene) and the entire bag is made form really sturdy and thick mesh that's still lightweight. I have a few scuba bags with similar construction but they are all made of a thing mesh that's more fabric like. This is much thicker and feels so much more sturdy. The whale bag is the one we have and it is 15" tall and machine washable and water safe.

Sorry for the stock photos!! I went to the beach and forgot my memory card!!

The pockets are all along the outside so they add to the size of the bag and don't detract from the inner area. There is a handy dandy clip perfect for securing your keys! We've been carrying this to the pool every time and were lucky enough to hit the beach with it too. I didn't stress about the super sandy toys being stuffed into the pockets as all the excess sand dropped through as we walked to our car.

If you have kids and frequent a pool or hit the beach this bag is a must have!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment