Friday, January 29, 2016

Quick Babywearing Coat Review

My long detailed review with better pics is coming but tomorrow is a certain little boy's 1st birthday so this will have to do for now!! I do really love the coat just got a little behind on my post!

Here is the link on Amazon where you can order your own. No need for a coop and long wait time they are available now.


I have to say I am more impressed with this coat than I thought I would be. t's a lightweight coat great for fall, early winter, and spring. It's easy to layer if you want to wear it in even colder temps too. This jacket has a removable panel to allow you to zip up baby (who is inside a proper baby carrier) with you. Once baby is in their carrier, you just place the coat on as normal and zip. Although there isn't a layer between baby's head and your chest the elastic portion at the top of the coat keeps it close in so you don't get lots of wind there. It's a modern style and very fitted too. I am 5'6" and 125# and I ordered this in small. Small is not the normal size I buy but it usually fits and is just a tiny bit snug. That's exactly how this fit so I don't think you'll find you need to size up much unless you prefer a little more room. The coast isn't extremely long as you can see from the pictures but that's part of the fun style. I wore my 11mo old in a Tula under this coat with no issues from the bulk of the carrier. The coat is very silky and soft and the hood is quite comfy too. It can also be worn as a maternity coat according to the use guidelines.

I received this product in order to facilitate my review. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment