Monday, September 18, 2017

Popcorn Time!! Support Scouts

Nolan is selling popcorn to support his Cub Scout pack. Funding for the year round program relies heavily on this once a year event. He's doing his part by working store front sales and visiting neighbors but has a personal goal to try and sell 10 military donation popcorn items. The military donation popcorn is $25 and delivered directly to our troops!! Watch my sweet boy and his personal plea. Those grimaces he's doing are supposed to be smiles haha!
If you're interested in supporting Nolan through a popcorn purchase or military popcorn donation purchase, you can send me a message. For every $25 donation he receives we will be purchasing one military popcorn donation. You can send an order electronically through paypal as "friends and family" to me at https://www.paypal.me/MirandaLeMaster/ or good old fashioned checks through the mail work too!!

Scouts provides such great structure for boys teaching them about kindness, respect, being trustworthy, and doing their best. It engages them in activities that help them get their energy out in a productive way. Nolan went to day camp this year and while it left me one tired mom (I was a Den leader) it was worth the chaos. Support Boy Scouts!! Both my husband and myself volunteer our time weekly for our Pack and help support scouting every chance we get. 








No comments:

Post a Comment