Monday, November 25, 2013

I Caught Santa




Do you want to make the magic of Santa even more personal this year? I recently was given the opportunity to offer my blog readers the opportunity to get free ICaughtSanta.com pictures now through December 10th. Just use the code #SantaShare at http://iCaughtSanta.com and you can have fun personalized family photos with Santa in the middle of them! Be sure to grab a picture of your living room and Christmas tree and add Santa to the mix. I know Nolan will be so excited to see the picture I capture!!  As soon as our tree is up this Friday I'll post back with the pictures! Maybe our little Elf on a Shelf will get in on the fun too.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment