Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Veteran's Weekend Fun


This is Nolan at 13months old celebrating his second Veteran's Day with a parade. I love this picture and it's one of my favorite flag shots. I need to take a few with both boys now. We're really thankful to be surrounded by so many veterans in our family including hubby who served in the Air Force.  

As part of the celebration this year, Tim McGraw put on a concert on the Navy base in town. I was lucky enough to get to go thanks to a moms group friend! We went as a moms night out event and left the little ones home with the husbands. I have to say this is the first time I've done that since Carter was born! It was a blast. Tim played great and the venue was spectacular. Navy vessels were lit surrounding the stage. Here are a few iPhone shots I managed to snap.






No comments:

Post a Comment