Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mommy Planner

Disclosure: I received this product to facilitate my review.

Every year in school as a child I loved picking out my supplies and my paper assignment tracker and planner. I've long since left behind the assignment tracking, but my life is still hectic and filled with obligations. For a long time, I've wanted something in addition to my phone calendar. I'm trying out being more organized with a Mommy Planner from Tools4Wisdom which you can check out on Amazon.

It's a very thick and sturdy planner full of opportunities to jot down appointments and events plus even more. What makes this planner more than just a paper calendar is the goal oriented planning sheets. If you like journaling or planning long term aspirations and hopes these pages are perfect for you!! There are twelve goal oriented pages plus the journaling section.



For me, the mommy brain kicked in the moment I birthed Nolan. I used to remember every detail but I really need to write things down now!! My favorite is the ample room for our many events. there are day, week, and month views and the planner itself is spiral bound and lies completely flat for easy writing. That's a big personal preference for me. I can't write well by hand in something that isn't plain paper or spiral bound!!
If you're having trouble picturing the whole setup or want tutorials to help you make the most of your planner, http://www.Tools4Wisdom.com is the place to visit! They are active on Facebook, Twitter, and have awesome inspirational pins too!! If you're not a mom or looking for only a calendar organizer Tools4Wisdom has their planner version too. There really is a version for everyone.

Tools4Wisdom is a small business who gives personal customer service. If you have an issue or concern they are fast to order. I love supporting small companies who value my dollars! Check out all they have to offer!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment