Friday, April 11, 2014

Packing our Snacks

Disclosure: I received this product in order to facilitate a review.
I am always on the lookout for portable snack containers that can be reused, are safe for our foods, and don't leak all over our lunch bags. I pretty much have to carry something full of snacks and drinks on me at all times with two small kids. My boys are on a restricted diet (gluten free) and C is an insanely picky eater so I have to be prepared with a large variety of food items but don't always need a large quantity. Here's a typical snack/meal for us!


Prepping this sort of meal requires a lot of packing so I was happy to try out the MIRA stainless steel mini containers. They are food grade stainless steel containers with BPA free plastic lids. I loved that they were small enough to easily fit in our lunch bags and just hold a few ounces, 5 to be exact. The lids stay on and even hold in liquidy items like canned fruits and hummus two of our must haves! Carter likes to hold his own snacks so many times he grabs the bases while eating. They've easily  survived throws onto the floor!

If you're looking for something small, spill proof, and safe for your food and snacks check out MIRA!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment