Monday, December 15, 2014

Brieftons InstantVeg Spiralizer

I've tried out a bunch of vegetable slicer/noodle makers and have to say the Briefton's InstantVeg Spiralizer is by far my favorite. I'm jumping right in to why I loved it! Usually if something isn't amazing I'll just give the facts so my readers can see if it's for them. This post is full of my favorite things about it because it's a keeper in our house!!

The blade is completely out of the way of my hands. No worry of accidentally getting cut. You can see Nolan looking on. He was excited to help turn the handle and make noodles! It's very easy to use and doesn't require a lot of force or pressure to get the vegetables to cut. My first try and I had very little waste with my squash and zucchini and the cit vegetables were all used and not scrap weird shaped pieces I threw out. It makes amazing long ribbons perfect for replacing pasta. My kiddos got excited and ben tried their squash with marinara! That's a big deal!!

Minimal waste

Squash Ribbons!!
If you're looking to add only one kitchen gadget this is it!! Run to Amazon.

I received this product in order to facilitate a review but all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment