Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Infuser Water Bottle

Being pregnant I'm drinking a ton of water and only more is to come as we move onto baby phase and nursing. I tried out the infuser water bottle which is BPA free and made from PET plastic. It has a wide mouth opening for filling and easy to use flip top lid.

The first few times I made strawberry and mint infused water which was amazing. My only problem was I drank it too fast and kept refilling so my subsequent bottles weren't as flavorful. Maybe I need to slow down!! Next, I tried cucumber and lime. It's refreshing and cool! The bottle is easy to fill and the fruit/veggie collection area is large enough to hold good sized pieces. If you're looking for a way to spice up your water check out this bottle. It's easily available on Amazon with Prime shipping even.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment