Thursday, November 18, 2010

Losing the Locks!

We finally did it! Nolan has had his first haircut. I've wavered for some time on getting his hair cut. I love the shaggy look but keeping it out of his eyes was getting more complicated and he can't yet tuck it behind his ears.As I knew and feared, he looks more grown up. I need that itty bitty baby look!!

We went to a salon that specializes in only children. Nolan got to ride in a boat while getting his haircut.  Our stylist was really great with him. There was no negativity associated with it what so ever. She simply let him sit there and play with a Thomas Train while she chopped. We didn't use a cape this time because we were trying to keep him as calm as possible. I'm amazed at how good it looks considering there was no restraining him whatsoever. My big boy didn't shed a tear which is amazing after his traumatizing day with Santa earlier this week (post to come later!).

Now for the fun part...


So what do you think? I really like the cut but when I look back to yesterday's shaggy photo shoot I get a little sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment