Saturday, July 9, 2011

More crafting!

I recently joined Pinterest and have become addicted. If you haven't checked it out yet you should. Basically it allows you to "pin" various pictures from the web (which link back to the website). You can classify them for later retrieval. You can also view what your friends have been pinning and get great ideas from them. This has helped me realize I need to be more crafty and more inspired with my meals.

Yesterday Nolan and I hit JoAnn's to start a new craft project for him. I love when I find boy crafts and this one was perfect.

I got the idea from here. It was pretty simple but I worked out the kinks making one for Nolan last night. This morning, I made a second one for a birthday present. Nolan will still love his even if it isn't perfect! Now we have to go find matchbox cars to fill them with!!

Inside View

Outside View

No comments:

Post a Comment