Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday Snippets

Hmm... forgot to hit post so it's a day late!

I found a forgotten outfit in the closet today. It said 3-6mo in size but didn't look tiny. Here is my 21mo old wearing it. Now I know I have a tiny one but not THAT tiny.

It still takes mommy to get Nolan to sleep at night. Thanks for trying Tim I had a nice dinner with some good friends who we are sad to see leaving.

I made these cookies this week for a playdate. They were easy and actually turned out like the recipe said. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Nolan now helps me mow and sweep. He follows around with one of his push toys anytime I am pushing something around... vacuum, carpet cleaner, steam cleaner, mower. If only my mower made fun popping noises like his!


A certain toddler is officially in love with cars. I hear "vroom vroom" as they go driving across the floor and on my furniture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment