Monday, June 16, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge Review

Disclosure: I received this product in order to facilitate my review.



In the past, I've used natural sponges or just washcloths for make removal so I was excited to try the Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal. I wasn't really sure what to expect so I checked out Amazon to find out a little more. This is a natural growing part of an exotic plant that can be converted into sponges. They add activated carbon in the form of bamboo charcoal that is supposed to help absorb oils and such from your skin as it's used. The sponge is biodegradable and can be simply composted when done. It comes threaded and with a suction cup so it can be easily hung which prevents anything nasty from going on between uses.

Sometime the softness of the sponge feels like it's not enough for exfoliation so i have used it along with my normal products. This seems to be the best way to get deep cleaning.


You can see I have mine hanging in the shower for daily use! At first it took a few minutes to soften up the sponge then it remains pliable between days. I love the ability to exfoliate daily even without extra chemical or products. My skin feels soft and refreshed after use! If you're looking for a sponge that's green, long lasting (replace every 2-3mo), and practical this one is great!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment