Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Pan

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

Eight years ago when we welcomed an African grey parrot to our household I threw away all of our non stuck Teflon coated pans. Why you ask? When over heated they can release toxic fumes into the air and being even more sensitive than us to such fumes it can be deadly. It's not healthy for Ilya but the possibility of killing my bird finally pushed me to action. 

Since then I've used a cast iron huge skillet and regular pans. I have to admit it's a pain when trying to cook delicate items and things I don't want cooked in oil. Enter the new healthy ceramic coated non stuck pans. I've been using my Ozeri green pan for a few weeks now and love it. Not only is the coating safe it's also effective and fully non stick. 



I also love the cool scheme and bright and trendiness of this pan. It comes complete with a liner to prevent it from getting scratched when stacked in a cupboard. 
I've has even heating on everything from pasta sauce and stir frys to eggs. If you're looking for a healthy non stuck option check out Ozeri!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment