Thursday, June 19, 2014

WooBamboo Kid's Eco Toothbrush Review

Disclosure: I received this product in order to facilitate my review.


Anytime I can get a product that's made of a material other than plastic I usually go for it. Cloth diapers, useable stainless steel water bottles, and more. After seeing the WooBamboo toothbrushes for children (they have adult versions too) I was excited to give them a try. It was perfect timing as both boys just went to the dentist and I switched out their toothbrushes after the appointment.



Toothbrushes are something you probably don't think much about but billions of them clog the landfills every year. The handle of the WooBamboo toothbrush is biodegradable. The bamboo they are made out of it sustainably grown so it's not stripping the world of precious resources. The bristle are BPA free and the whole thing is packages with recyclable materials. It's a green moms dream come true!! You can find these green little brushes on their website or even on Amazon!


So far the kids have used the brushes with no complaints from anyone. They are sturdy enough to be actually removing debris and soft enough that they don't hurt their gums. If you want to make a small change in the world, start with the simple everyday items you purchase for your family!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment