Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Publisher Plus for the Mac

 Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.  

While Apple products are awesome, just ask my hubby, they do require you pay attention to what software you are trying to install. In the past I've reviewd a few PearlMountain Technology programs and been excited by them. My latest trial was for their Publisher Plus.

Publisher Plus is a page layout program for desktop publishing on the Mac. With it you can create reports, posters, advertisements, brochures, and more. I'm currently putting it to use hopefully make a fun brochure for my moms group that members of our organizers team could have on hand to pass out.

The first thing I noticed when starting to play around in the program is the number of templates it has. I love a great template when I'm just getting started!! In addition, there were plenty of already available clip arts pieces and things like frames and backgrounds for your designs.It was easy to maneuver and didn't require you to spend lots of time reading how to documents.

I have to admit I'm not a graphic designer or very good at such things but I love the possibilities with this software! I see myself making lots of fun birthday party decor in the future.

Here was a fast try at a flyer for First Coast Fluff


For further information, PearlMountain has a great demo video.

Check it out on the Mac App. store!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment