Thursday, August 27, 2015

Borolux Casserole Dish Review

Along with the awesome pie dish I got to test out, I received Borolux's 9 by 13 baking dish to try too. Like it's counterpart I reviewed here, the rectangular baking dish is very thick and heavy compared to other brands. It definitely feels sturdy and like it will last. The borosilicate glass, which is used in test tubes and beaker construction, is shatter proof up to 650 degrees, able to microwaved in, frozen, and dishwasher safe. This product is also made in the USA!!

I love the capacity of the rectangular 9" by 13" casserole baking dish. The interior of the baking dish measures 6.5 x 10.25 x 2 inches and holds up to 3 quarts. I used it for baking and everyday meals too. I made homemade pot pie for our first test run in the dish. Being glass, it doesn't scratch easily or absorb food odors or colorings. 



When you're in the market for your next glass cookware be sure to check out Borolux's products!! They are available on Amazon with Prime shipping even. 

I received this product in order to facilitate a review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment