Saturday, August 22, 2015

EyeSnug Review

When I was a teenager I had noticed my eyes were starting to get dry and irritated often times in the early morning after waking. After a visit to my ophthalmologist, I had a prescription eye ointment and instructions to use it every night. Fast forward many years later and I definitely slack and do not use the medication. It's thick, gooey, and messes with my vision. To compensate though I never sleep with the ceiling fan on. Hubby loves the ceiling fan but understands I can't tolerate it.

In comes the EyeSnug. It's a soft eye mask for sleeping that fits snug to your face and has two soft pockets for your eyes. There is no pressure or irritation but it's thick and soft enough to provide a good fit. It stops excessive air exchange and I was thrilled to try a test with the ceiling fan. It passed!! I'm excited to say if you have issues with dry eyes while sleeping give this a try.

In addition to working for my specific issue the mask is a very soft and silky fabric. It's lightweight and did not cause irritation, tightness, or a headache like other things I've worn during sleep have. They also worked well to block out all light. The EyeSnug is readily available on Amazon and even come with some simple earplugs and a carry case. I also love that it's eligible for Amazon Prime shipping. if your'e in the market for a sleep eye mask this is a great one!


I received this product in order to complete an honest review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received. 




No comments:

Post a Comment