Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Booty!

Nolan is a little monster when it comes to getting his diaper changed and putting pants on him. He runs away, flips over, laughs, and pretty much does everything in his power not to get changed! For a not quite 22lb little kiddo he is amazingly strong. I try all the tricks and they work a time or two but never consistently. Yesterday, before nap I just didn't bother putting his pants back on. I should have known better because he can and has easily undone his velcro diapers before. Usually he just undoes it and then refastens it over and over to hear the sound.

I went in to check on him, not trusting the monitor, because his nap was quite long yesterday. This is what I found.


It was so funny and cute that I didn't mind the extra laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment