Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Pants and PicGIF

I've been eying the cool new cloth diaper pants that have been making their way around the web. Maxaloones (named after the pattern maker) or Pantaloones they are being called  I love the looks everyone has been doing and wanted to get in on the action myself. For my first pair I chose fabrics I had around the house already. Fleece is perfect for nighttime cloth diapering because if a leak happens to occur, the fleece itself absorbs the wetness and your baby continues sleeping! Carter seems to love them and Nolan has asked me to make him some that are blue and yellow. Friday we're hitting JoAnn's again.


Aren't they cute?? Now you're probably wondering how I got my photos to do that cool little switcheroo. It was simple! I received a copy of PicGIF for the Mac by Pearl Mountain from the App store to review. I wasn't sure the best way to use it and figured since I wanted to show off my pants I'd start there. It's so simple. The application requires no deep knowledge and is intuitive. You can upload videos or pictures and set them to motion. Adding text is easy too! I played around with it without reading instructions as that's what most of us tend to usually do. It wasn't a problem at all and I quickly figured out how to make the fun little picture set.

PicGIF supports many image formats including .jpeg, .tiff, and .bmp and most video formats too. It lets you customize size, the frame delay, sequence of pictures and movies, add text, and more.

You can check out more info about PicGIF for Mac here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/picgif/id784260229?ls=1&mt=12

They also have a trailer video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z89p_D8Wpc

Now you'll all get to see my fun new GIF's as I use PicGIF and have fun!!



I received the item reviewed in this post in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment