Monday, February 3, 2014

Yummi Pouches

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

So back in March of last year I reviewed the Infantino Fresh Squeeze System. We've been using it almost daily ever since. While I like the disposable Infantino brand pouches, we all know I'm much more into reusable! They make a silicone version that works with the system but it's not identical to the store bought pouches and my kiddos know and prefer the store bought versions. Enter the Yummi Pouch!

Made of food grade material that's BPA, PVC, and phthalate free these reuseable pouches come in a variety of sizes. They are freezer and dishwasher safe so you can easily clean and store them. While I use my Infantino system to fill, if you don't have one the pouches have a easily accessible zippered opening to pour or spoon in your mixtures. It's reinforced and even my wild child 17mo old holds and feeds himself with the pouches and we've never had one open on us.



The 6oz. size comes in a fun decorative pattern. The bottom expands and it will stand on it's own even. These aren't just for babyfood!! They are perfect for portable snacks for all ages. Applesauve, yogurt, and smoothies easily fit inside.




I have to admit that when I first saw the 10oz pouch I wondered why anyone would need one that big. Let me tell you why!! They are recappable (like that made up word??) so your hungry child can snack some recap and pack away for later. We took this to the zoo with applesauce and yogurt and he ate off it as he wanted with no mess.

Yummi Pouches offer a 30 day guarantee too! If you want to try them out "Like" them on Facebook and use the code PARTY4YP for 10% off at www.yummipouch.com/store.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment