Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Zest Tea!!

I started out my trial of Zest Tea excited to try a new drink. I had no idea I'd find such a flavorful and invigorating one!! When I shared tea bags with a few friends they were immediately amazed at the aroma. I've never opened a tea and loved the smell so much. It certainly packs a punch from the start.


Zest Tea isn't your run of the mill flavored drink. They produce tasty and energizing tea blends that contain as much if not more caffeine than a cup of coffee. If you're like me the taste of coffees is dreadful and you can't afford to spend every morning in line getting a sugary and edible Starbucks version. I've been using my Zest Tea now instead. It gets me going and tastes delicious for a fraction of the cost of takeout coffee drinks.

In order to facilitate my review, I received Pomegranate Mojito Green Tea, Blue Lady Black Tea, Earl Grey Black Tea, and my personal favorite the Apple Cinnamon Black! The 20 satchel tins of Early Grey retail for a mere $11.99 or the 20 satchels with no tin for just $9.49.  The other products are similar in price too.

How tasty are they?? Apple Cinnamon Black can only be described as a dessert drink. I love that you're drinking something that gives your tastebuds the same sensation as a calorie laden and decadent dessert. The Earl Grey has a light orange hint and is a mild tea that's both fragrant and sweet. I honestly enjoyed just breathing in the steam as I sipped it. The Blue Lady Black is a blend of orange, lemon, passion fruit, and hibiscus. I even tried this drink chilled which is perfect for a Florida morning. 

So now about the caffeine. I never felt jittery or wired like I often do after consuming coffee. It tends to increase my energy levels but it's a more smooth and lasting transformation.

Since the kiddos usually have all the fun in my circle, this time I hosted a tea party playdate with apple juice for the littles and Zest Tea for the moms. What a hit! We practiced manners and noshed on scones too.Thanks to the kickin' Zest Tea I had the energy to keep up with my wild child the rest of the afternoon too.

If you want to try out Zest Tea for yourself check out their website!

Carter all dressed up for his tea party.

"Tea with Rex" reading

No comments:

Post a Comment