Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Garlic Press

Ya'all know I have a sort of obsession with kitchen gadgets. Just like I can never keep a can opener working for more than a month I seem to go through garlic presses just as fast. I've even had to resort to buying garlic in oil already chopped because I ruin the presses too much! It's probably because I use them for uber hard ginger as much as I do garlic. Oops!!

This time I tried out the Propressor stainless steel garlic press. It ships free with Amazon Prime, always a plus for me, and comes with a money back guarantee. It' a very sturdy and strong feeling gadget and seems designed for easy pressing. It didn't require extensive strength to use with either garlic or my favorite ginger. It has a basket where the cloves are placed that swings outward away from the handles. Honestly not sure what benefit this offers but it works well so I didn't question the design!



The company sends a neat ebook with recipe ideas once you purchase too. So far we are a few weeks in with regular usage and so far no breakage or issues! I think it's a keeper. I'll be sure as always to update this post if anything changes.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment