Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stroller Fun!

So along with baby number three comes new baby gear. I was lucky enough to find a great BOB stroller this go round from a good friend. Of course, like all high end things it seems to have even less standard features then the cheaper models. Luxury hotels you pay for wi-fi and luxury stroller you have to pay to add on snack trays and parent organizers. Literally the day I picked up my stroller I got the opportunity to try out a universal stroller organizer.



Easily available on Amazon its been designed to handle the big issue of drinks spilling. The cup holder is soft with waterproof liner that hugs your cup so bumps and rattles are somewhat absorbed. Like all baby things moms want to see BPA and phthalate free and this is. Pure Bliss also offers a no hassle money back lifetime guarantee plus it's available to ship free with Amazon Prime.

The organizer velcros over the handles of the BOB but the velcro area is wide giving a very sturdy install. You can adjust exactly where and how it fits. The top compartment has storage (where I put my phone!!) with a magnetic closure. It's secure and has kept out rain for us even. I'm loving it and removed the BOB specific brand organizer from my registry!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above in order to facilitate my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment