Monday, September 8, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon to Drive a Race Car(s) Party!!

So my oldest has decided on the theme for his fifth birthday party. He loves his parties and talks about the next one before the current one has begun. This year he told me he wants a layer cake, ha! He couldnt' decide between Cars and How to Train Your Dragon so we are doing a How to Train Your Dragon to Drive a Race Car(s) Party!! But now I need help......

You can check out out 3 yr old Superhero Party here. 

I need some ideas on games, crafts, even goodie bag items that can combine both themes. I'm on Pinterest and you can follow me here and if you happen to see anything tag me!! Last year at his Knights party we had a hige dragon pinata I made so probably not the same thing again. 


We also did a dragon bean toss so I need new ideas!!
Got anything??

No comments:

Post a Comment