Sunday, September 28, 2014

Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Workout DVD

I've never done any yoga in my past pregnancies so trying out an at home DVD seemed like a fun way to incorporate stretching an relaxation in this third pregnancy. I received a copy of Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Workout DVD with Julie Schoen to review.

The DVD is for all stages of pregnancy from those first few tiring weeks to the last few weeks when moving seems difficult. As every birth instructor teaches staying active to the end can help make labor easier. In my natural labor with Carter, moving up until we were ready to push was key. Having that endurance is very difficult if you haven't been preparing though. 



The instructor in the video is Julie Schoen who is a certified pre-natal yoga instructor and founder of Yoginiology.com and Mommy Does Yoga.

Although the poses are modified for pregnancy, they are still aimed at keeping healthy muscle tone and helping to calm mommas-to-be. I felt calm and collected after going through the routines and it was all done in the privacy of my home! If you're looking for at home yoga for pregnancy check this out!!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment