Thursday, October 9, 2014

Drink Duets Review and Savings Code

At all of our parties I usually buy bottled water and juice boxes for the kids. Inevitably at the end, there are lots of half consumed water bottles lying around. My solution has always been to leave out a permanent marker in hopes people can tag their drinks but it often rubs off onto hands or gets into the hands of little ones who like to draw. I got to try out Drink Duets Bottle Tags in advance of Nolan's upcoming birthday party.




This is one of those products that you immediately see and think "why didn't I think of this!" It works well and is simple as can be. Use write on wipe off on the tags instead of a permanent marker and they are reusable. Use stickers of such for kiddo drinks and suddenly they are more fun. Besides bottle tags there are awesome wine bottle labels too. They are stylish and light weight and will not affect your drinking from a nice wine glass.



You can purchase Drink Duets in 12 packs which makes it perfect for you next party! We have a special savings code if you're interested in trying them out. Get 3 packs for the price of 2 with the code: DD3 at Drink Duets Bottle Tags website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in order to facilitate a review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment