Tuesday, October 28, 2014

reCap Mason Jar Fun

I got to try out the rReCap mason jar pour cap recently and wanted to share this pinterest positive find. I imagine a whole pantry stocked with mason jars and ReCap pour caps all nicely labelled and arranged. You can use the cap to make a smoothie or drink friendly container from a mason jar or use it in the pantry for long term easy storage. Dried beans, cereals, flour, etc would all be perfect in mason jars capped off! We've been using ours mainly for drinks.... we are in the south after all!

What do you think? Moonshine or water??

The caps are available for both wide mouth and regular lids and also in different colors. I love the sustainability of this product and how it takes a item I already had lying around my pantry and makes it even more practical! The caps are easy to screw on and the spouts easy to drink or pour from. No complaints whatsoever!



reCap is also trying to bring two new fun designs to production. From now until early November they are looking for the public's help. You can check their campaigns out at Kickstarter.com.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in order to facilitate my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to review the reCAP Pour Cap! And a HUGE thank you for sharing information about our latest Mason jar idea, the reCAP Flip Cap! Get a great deal by pledging to our Kickstarter before November 3rd! http://kck.st/1w4iscv

    ReplyDelete