Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bella Joi Stretch Mark Cream

Ok so I'm almost to my third trimester with number three so I've been trying hard to remember to moisturize so that I hopefully don't get many stretch marks. It's hard to judge how a cream works but I look for ability to help keep skin moist, great smell, and overall feeling. In the past I've used Palmer's cocoa butter and their stretch mark specific product but had some issues. Hubby hates the smell and always complains when I use it before bed. I also never felt like it lasted long enough.

I tried out Bella Joi's stretch mark cream and loved how it was created by a naturopathic doctor.



It has lots of natural ingredients. It has no parabens, artificial color or fragrances.

Here are the ingredients:

Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Olive Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Orange Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Overall it has a very light scent with hints of fruit and citrus. Nothing hubby complained about for sure! It absorbs quickly but leaves your skin feeling moist, not greasy. I never felt like I needed to reapply within a short time. If you'd like to learn the purpose behind each of the ingredients check out the Amazon product profile for additional information.

Would you like to try it out yourself? Visit LeMastering Motherhood on Facebook and enter our giveaway!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment