Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pouch2Go Review

As I've written before, both boys love our reusable pouches for on the go snacks. Yogurt, applesauce, other fruit purees are all favorites of even my five year old. I recently tried out Pouch2Go. They have a sturdy zipper seal along the bottom and the same spout your little one is used to on the store filled pouches. They are guaranteed not to leak and for us the zipper seals stay shut. If you're worried they aren't for you rest assured with their 9day money back guarantee and easy purchasing through Amazon.




They are manufactured BPA free and have rounded corners to help prevent food from becoming lodged. The clear areas are great and make it so you can easily see if they are clean and sanitary. Try them out and let me know what you think. They fit well with the Infantino system too!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment