Monday, November 17, 2014

Cocktail Muddler

So I'm not exactly drinking alcohol right now but tried out the Btipsy cocktail muddler. Hubby loves his mojitos and other fun cocktails and I've been growing our own mint! Using out mint leaves and the Btipsy I've had some amazing teas! Before trying out the muddler I found their graphic pretty informative. I had to learn exactly how to use a muddler first.


The nylon head of this muddler is grooved nylon and it's dishwasher safe (recommended to hand wash for longevity though). The handle is stainless steel, weighted and feels very solid when being used. The company also offers a three year warranty. If you need a fun gift or stocking stuffer for the bar aficionado in your life check out the Btipsy cocktail muddler!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment