Saturday, November 8, 2014

Small packing organizers, dot&dot

I love small bags, organizers, and containers so naturally I wanted to see what dot&dot had to offer. I tried out their small packing organizers (4pk) easily available on Amazon. These are available in a wide variety of colors and have a small mesh area you can view what you've packed through. 


I've been using them in the kids' bedrooms for storage that's soft and easily fits on our shelves and we have also travelled with them. Tim packed his extra bathroom items into one and easily kept it all organized while throwing it in his suitcase! With the 10 colors offered it's perfect for easy family member to have their own design and keep their things organized. Each container is 11" x 6.75" x 3". The organizers are durable and made with an easy to clean fabric. They also come stored in a thick zippered container like a pencil pouch so you get another organizing item for free!! Each one has a handle on it for easy carrying too. If you need a reusable, packable, organizer check these out!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment