Friday, October 24, 2014

Non Food Halloween fun!!

This year besides our fun candy treat for our moms group trunk or treat event, we wanted to share our glowstick find! We handed out lots of our Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets from Amazon.



At home we've had fun in the bathtub with the lights off and glow sticks floating around, outside after dinner before bed playing on the playset, and more! Thes glow sticks come in a patriotic container and are available affordably in bulk. They are a multi pack with 5 different colors. I loved the longevity once activated and how bright they were. The boys loved playing with them and I'm sure their friends did too! Need a fun party favor? Check these out!!



These glow sticks have a shelf life of 2yrs when not activated which is great for stocking up early. They are non-toxic and CPSIA compliant so you can rest assured they are safe.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free yin order to facilitate my review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment