Monday, October 6, 2014

E-book fun for kids

Most of what I read these days is on my phone or kindle. It's so much easier to find a few minutes here and there to pull it out and read than it is to track down my paper book. Plus who doesn't like the ease of flipping pages with one finger and the ability to read at night without a separate light on! Until now, ebooks for the boys hadn't been something I though much about. They like big bright pictures and my phone is just too small... in comes their own phones. When you're married to a software engineer who is specifically an iOS developer you tend to have lots of iPhones lying around. Nolan and Carter each have an old iPhone so I put the kindle app on there and loaded a few ebooks for entertainment.

For Nolan, Amazing Facts about Sharks and Animal Tails. Both books have fun real life pictures combined with animal facts. For us realistic images and facts are important. Nolan remembers what we read to him and loves to quote back what he learns. Amazing Facts about Sharks doesn't treat children as if they can't understand. The vocabulary is advanced which is something I love to see! You can pick up Animal Tails for free on Amazon! Amazing Facts about Sharks is very affordable too!

If you're looking for some scientific fun e-reads for your children. check out what Dan Jackson has to offer on Amazon!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in order to facilitate a review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment