Friday, September 18, 2015

SAHE Silicone Baking Sheets

I recently got to try out SAHE's silicone baking sheets. These are available on Amazon and ship for free with Prime membership. The two pack ave a woven material layer sandwiched between two thin layers of silicone. The silicone while not actually sticky has a very adhesive feel that helps it stick to the baking sheet.


I've been wanting to try baking sheets to limit the use of parchment paper and extra oils. I always seem to run out of parchment paper when I need it and it's a bit expensive. With my love of kitchen gadgets this seemed like the perfect new addition for my love of baking.


These sheets are oven safe to 450 degrees. They are also food safe and BPA free. Although they don't get very messy in use, they are dishwasher safe if you need it. You can get your own at Amazon!!

I received this two pack to review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment