Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Oliver's Monster Nursery

So we all know I"m obsessed with baby wearing and my carriers. One of my favorite carriers, new for Oliver, is a Kinderpack in Monster Mash. I decided to use it to inspire his nursery theme. It's almost 100% done so I wanted to share some pictures!! I made most everything but did order a few decals from etsy!! I need my own Cameo before I can so those. It was raining outside so lighting isn't the best but the walls are a teal that matches the carrier even. It's a pure coincidence since we didn't repaint the room it came this way!





I recovered the glider foot stool to match too!


Can't forget the space to hang his carriers!
Oliver's mama made stuffed animal.

Monster Name!

Turning our fun little shelf cubbies into monsters!!
Love my embroidery machine in action!


Messy monster made some paint spill!

Two of the little monsters enjoying the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment